Unidentified Parts

I recently purchased some spares for a non MG project of my own. As part of the purchase were what seem to be a number of MG spares can anyone on the list please identify them for me?

For pictures click below.

Many Thanks,

Michael

Reply to
Michael Bird

Michael

You seem to have a collection from the SA,WA, VA and Y type saloons. If you contact the MG car club

I'm sure that will help to identify them. You should also get a reasonable price for them, to help with your other project?

ttfn......Alistair

Reply to
Alistair Ross