20 MPG?

Two full tanks since I got the MCS; I ran the numbers and realized I was averaging just over 20 MPG. Ouch.

Then I checked the computer, and learned I've been averaging 17 MPH, so my mileage is really quite good. Damned city traffic....

bw

Reply to
bdubya
11 mths old, 11,000 miles.....av...still 30.7mpg........

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Boocock
19-23 seems about average for MCS's in traffic. 25-29 on the road, although a few do a lot better, probably due to different driving habits.

I wouldn't trust the computer too much - it seems to be way off for may people.

This small a car should do better on gas, but it makes up for it in other ways.

- Mark

Reply to
markjen