Berkshire / Buckinghamshire Mini Clubs?

Hi all,

Wondering if you know of any good mini clubs around berkshire or buckinghamshire. Just got my new mini and want to get to know others with em.... Fantastic little cars..

All the best,

Ben

Reply to
Ben

Hello,

I'm in Milton Keynes, we don't have a formal club, but I run

and we have several regional "spin offs" you can track down in the forums section of the site (in the UK & Ireland forum).

There's a lot of owners/MINI2 members around your kneck of the woods, so you should find a group of fellow MINI owners without too much bother!

Paul

Paul - MINI2.com