G-box for non-turbo 2004

Hi, I bought a G-box modifier for the IAT sensor. I have no idea where the MAP/IAT combination sensor is on my car. Any advice other than for me to go to a dealer? Thanks, Alan

Reply to
Alan R. Hill

I hope the Gbox isn't one of the resistor modifications that tricks the ECU into thinking the air temp is cooler (looking at the website that's what it looks like pop the box open and I bet you will find a 15p resistor you can get from maplin) then the best place to fit it is directly in the bin they are know to cause problems with engines.

Reply to
Depresion