For Sale: Viper Cyclone Camshaft for V8

It's a long story, but I have a new, un-used, Viper Cyclone camshaft for sale.

Quote from Real Steel: "Designed for 3.9i V8, works in most applications (including automatics). Worth 26bhp over standard engine. If the cylinder block and cylinder head faces have not been heavily machined, and the valve guides are fitted to the correct length, then this cam should bolt straight in."

It cost me £125 (+P&P) from Real Steel a couple of weeks ago - yours for £100ono including postage in the UK.

Cheers,

AndyC.

Reply to
Andrew Cleland