Advantage side decals

Has anyone got any ideas as to where I can get the side decals for the Mini Advantage

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Reply to
Martin

Try keeping a look out on E-Bay because i've occasionally seen original decals for other Mini LE's turn up there.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

You could try IDLE GEAR - they are on the .net. They don't seem to list them but they may produce some for you if they don't have them as standard. They did for the Mini Clubman Estate for example.

Good luck

Peter

Mart> Has anyone got any ideas as to where I can get the side decals for the Mini > Advantage

Reply to
Pedro

ebay..........

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

I had already found this but i need the 3 ones per side with the net. one for the A panel, one for the door and then the back panel. This "Advantage then goes over the top on the doors and boot

Martin

Below is an extract from the Limited Editions Website. I wonder if any of the old Rover Dealers have any locked away in their stores???

"Spares Availability

Mini Advantage decals Part Number Description Price (UK Pounds Sterling) JPC 8477 O/S door/body side =A311.23 JPC 8478 N/S door/body side =A311.79 JPC 8479 Boot lid =A36.01

Notes:

1=2E Prices quoted are in UK Pounds Sterling and in the UK are subject to VAT @ 17.5%. 2=2E NLS =3D No Longer Serviced (i.e. not available from Rover). 3=2E Prices quoted are from the Rover Parts Retail Price List effective from 5th July 1999" P
Reply to
Pedro

Pedro, Yes I've seen this and also done some searches on rover part distributors but to no avail

Thanks anyway

"Spares Availability

Mini Advantage decals Part Number Description Price (UK Pounds Sterling) JPC 8477 O/S door/body side £11.23 JPC 8478 N/S door/body side £11.79 JPC 8479 Boot lid £6.01

Notes:

  1. Prices quoted are in UK Pounds Sterling and in the UK are subject to VAT @ 17.5%.
  2. NLS = No Longer Serviced (i.e. not available from Rover).
  3. Prices quoted are from the Rover Parts Retail Price List effective from 5th July 1999"
Martin