blower

anybody fitted the m45 blower to a mini as this is fitted to a bini and info would help

Reply to
jacko

Sorry jacko, can't help there, but no doubt it will go in with a bit of persuasion, go for it mate,,, Will the seats go in ????

As Taffy said in another post,,,, the BINI is a replacement for the Metro,, and we know the metro was a donor for the mini,,,

Now we are transplanting bits from the BINI, There is a very long list of recalls and faults that come with this donor car, be careful you don't fit inferior parts, I don't want you to spoil your classic with poor quality bits,

Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

I would sooner use a Honda Integra R as a donor car for parts to construct an ulitmate Mini, then at least nothing will ever go wrong, and it helps out the engineers in Swindon!

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 2.0

Hey Fritz, What do you do, just make up shit as you type? No faults or recalls with my modern mini. The only way to spoil an old mini, is to leave it as is.....butt ugly.

Reply to
Madmax

What have you got against Oxford then ?

Why not help out a local workforce that used to work on the rover lines as well ?

Lets just quickly compare a 2004 Honda Accord to a 2004 Bini S.

1 Recall for the Cooper S.

6 for the Honda.

All new cars have recalls in their early years, Mini's are more publicised as there are people like you who love to bash the Marque and the british workforce.

Reply to
someone.not

The difference is ,, Honda recall vehicles to make adjustments or to fit a part to prevent possible failure, there for Honda QC the vehicle before the customer sits in it, BMW and Bini on the other hand, wait for it to fail, then look at the global impact, if its a local failure then its repaired in house by the dealer, if the demand for the same part increases, then its recalled, in effect the customer QCs his own vehicle, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Nothing wrong with Oxford but why line BMW's pockets with money when the Honda Conversions are more closely related, what were Rovers in the 80's and

90's, rebadged Honda's for the most part and actualy not to unreliable cars in many ways....

Barspeed Beta Version 2.0