buying a Demo Mini with 753 miles on it

By by...another useless sissy down the drain.

Reply to
madmax

Troll,,,,, Like I have said before, "they wasted a good arse when they put teeth in your mouth"..LOL ...KILLFILED Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Its not another, just the same one, different ID, I blame his parents,, ,, ,, they should have practiced birth control more stringently, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Sorry Vic, We have suffered this troll for a while now, I should just killfile him immediately, My apologies to you ,,, hope you stick around, Regards Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Well I always used my Mini's for travelling great distances to work each day for years and in all weathers throughout the year too.

I mean work was boring, but the journey was something to look forward too and then on a weekend i'd be off up to the Midlands or down South to Bealieu or wherever to attend Mini Shows.

So yeah I clocked up some serious mileage, but I just enjoyed it (still do too) and to drive anything else would have been boring. Well I did try giving up Mini's a couple of times and went the Hot Hatch route, but I just got so bored of them and always ended up pining for another Mini.

Anyway you might be surprised too as once your daughters have had a go of driving a Mini for a few days, then they may change their minds? I did at least! ;O)

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Thanks Taff, I did try that tactic, and they wouldn't give up the VWs, and the comfort that comes with remote locking, air-con, diesel economy, turbo power, etc, but never mind, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Well i don't know, i've got all those things on my Pug 405, but it's still bloody boring. No if I want fun and an enjoyably exciting experience, I drive our Mini!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Definitely, Taffy, it's the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

keith

Reply to
xx

there you are again, just can't help yourself can you?

theres a world of difference between the M>

Reply to
Tim

Reply to
Tim

LOL, Good one Tim, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Ooh...Tim is a big man! Pretty bold with the written word. You have me shaking in my boots. No, wait, sorry I was just laughing at you. Now go back to nursing on your bitch mother.

Reply to
Madmax

LOL, Good one Tim, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

LOL, Good one Tim, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

LOL, Good one Tim, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

LOL, Good one Tim, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

LOL, Good one Tim, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

LOL, Good one Tim, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Thank you Fitzy, after all.....I AM THE INTERNET NANNY!!!!! LOL ha ha ha LOL har har LOL we are sooo funny.

Tim

Reply to
Tim