Re: MINI COOPER S JCW GP -VENDO CONTRATTO DI CONCESSIONARIA

So why do keep posting here then daftp59? TROLL! yes you are cross posting several newsgroups to....

Steve.

Taffy wrote: >> Oh yeah and sorry dauph, but I wasn't the one who trolled >> alt.autos.mini in the first place, now was I? >> >> Taffy >> > OMG, Taf... I hope you're not still holding grudges. As I explained, I > was a newbie to your beloved group when I first posted. I told you I > never intended to insult anyone. I apologized for any misunderstanding, > and I stopped posting to YOUR group, as you requested! Actually, when I > sent the last post I didn't realize I was replying to a cross-posted > message until I had already sent it, or I would have made sure it didn't > post to a.a.m. > > That post (in response to your post on a.a.m AS WELL AS a.a.n-m) was ended > with " :) " This indicates that I was JUST KIDDING and meant it as a > joke. > > I will say this one more time for the record... Any comments I have made > in the past on a.a.m (or anywhere else) were NOT meant to insult anyone. I > was not acting as a troll, but I apologize if my postings could be taken > that way. Please believe, I cannot be any more sincere in my apologies. > > The fact that I drive a MINI (with an "M", not a "B"), does not lessen my > admiration for the original. And although we have different tastes in the > vehicles we drive, I feel that most of the people posting to a.a.m, as > well as a.a.n-m, can do so in a respectful manner, without the need to > bash each other's taste in cars, or national heritage, or any of the other > petty issues that cause so much turmoil here. > > As for me, I have not, nor shall I, deride someone else's car. It's their > passion, their joy, and something not to be mocked. Just because my own > passion is for a different vehicle, I would hope that I would be treated > with the same respect. > > I am asking you... here and now, can we PLEASE bury the hatchet? Shake > hands and make up? > > dauph
Reply to
Steve68s

dauph59

I am posting appropriate feedback to Rust problems on the Bini forum ( bmw build quality :-) , your just being a Troll, you work it :-)

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Steve,your postings are crap, and YES YOU are a troll in the other news group.

Steve68s wrote:

Reply to
madmax

Well for the record dauph, I wasn't calling you a Troll, I was referring to the original poster of this thread, who took it upon themselves to not only post in a language none of us could understand, but when it was desiphered, it turned out to be about the bloody BINI, so it was a case of wrong language and wrong car for this newsgroup. So yes that person was a definite Troll.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

I understand, and no offense taken. The thread was cross-posted on several NG's.

For the record, I know that sometimes I tend to be a bit sarcastic. Just part of my charm, I guess :) But the last thing I want to do is offend.

Thank you for the clarification, Taf!

Charlie

Reply to
dauph59