Domino Pimlico Register and KIT Cars activities

Where is everyone?

Hi, Used to read about kits etc, but activities seem to be on the back burner...

Since tw guys followed my footsteps in accuiring a Pimlico, we took the opportunaty of forming a register for these fine fun mobiles at

feel free to send in a picture of your car an a few words wouldbe nice.

Happy motoring! Rolf

Reply to
Rolf

In message , Rolf writes

As an owner of two previous Dominos, a Pimlico and a Premier, I was sorry that the attempt last year to get these kits available once more fell through. I hope that someone somewhere has the moulds stored safely, though I fear that may not be the case.

Reply to
Chris Morriss

Will You be so kind to take a picture from both cars for the register? do you know any other (former) DCC members/owners who would appreciate the register? We don't want to make it a club (yet), but may be there will be a number of people who would like to celebrate domino's 39th birthday.

Rolf

Reply to
Rolf