Re: Domino Pimlico Register and KIT Cars activities

In message

As an owner of two previous Dominos, a Pimlico and a Premier, I was sorry that the attempt last year to get these kits available once more fell through. I hope that someone somewhere has the moulds stored safely, though I fear that may not be the case.
--
Chris Morriss

Will You be so kind to take a picture from both cars for the register? do you know any other (former) DCC members/owners who would appreciate the register? We don't want to make it a club (yet), but may be there will be a number of people who would like to celebrate domino's 39th birthday.
Rolf

Site Timeline