GOU 118N

Anyone seen this Mini 1000, it was my first one.....many memories!. A picture would be great. It was Harvest Gold

Cheers

Reply to
Martin

The vehicle details for GOU 118N are:

Date of Liability 01 02 1991 Date of First Registration 02 01 1975 Date of Last V5 Issue 19 03 1990 Year of Manufacture 1975 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 998CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle Colour GOLD

If it is still around, it has not been taxed since 1991.

Reply to
Howard Rose

Hi Howard

Just a query - how do you go about tracing cars (for free on the 'net. I signed up for a car search webpage a couple of years ago and got nothing but an inbox full of spam!

Incidently - if anyone knows H454 WMR I would live to know she's still going!

Clive

Howard, many thanks

Martin

Reply to
Martin

Go onto the AA website:

and this will tell you the make of car. Then, go to the DVLA taxation website and it will tell you the details these!

The vehicle details for H454 WMR are:

Date of Liability 01 03 2006 Date of First Registration 26 09 1990 Date of Last V5 Issue 04 08 2004 Year of Manufacture 1990 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1275CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status SORN Not Due Vehicle Colour GREEN

So according to that, H454WMR is not currently on the road, but it is still around as it possesses a current SORN declaration.

Reply to
Howard Rose