Has it gone quiet or what?

Has the amount of traffic (excluding all the irrelevant Troll stuff) reduced recently? Has everyone sorted their Minis? Has everyone decided on their plans for their Minis?

Reply to
Turbo Jo

Just awaiting the next model!

Reply to
Sam

Well Turbo Jo, a few of us will probably be meeting up for the forthcoming MiniWorld Action Day @ Castle Combe and it does look like i'll be attending now as my tickets are in the post!

So roll on Castle Combe!

After that there is the Issigonis Centenary Day at the Heritage-Motor-Centre, Gaydon and that should be worth a look too, especially since the BINI's been banned from it! Ironically though the muppets at BMW have launched a BINI with a centenary badge on the front featuring Issigonis's face! Cruel but very funny that it's being excluded though all the same!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

My Minis not on the road yet I'm in the last throws of the restoration,

5 years on! I've just ordered a needle BDP to get me in the right ball park before having a rolling road tune. The needle is as recommended by the Winsu program. I borrowed a meter from work and the current BDL goes weak above 2000 revs.

After getting it drivable I've got the door cards to finish and final fixing for the MOT.

I will also have a bit of work to do on my son's Mini he reversed into his mates Suzuki Vitara. New boot lid required!

It used to look like this

Cheers

Reply to
Turbo Jo