Is this a UK only group

It just seems any one posting here has to be from the UK or they get blasted.

I mean if it is maybe it should be renamed to uk.autos.mini

With all the trouble in the would today, would it not be better to just get along in here and set differences a side

I am sure I will get blasted for asking this here with such an irrelevant post.

Nothing can be posted here except for news group boxing round after round.

I thought news groups were for the exchange of information and if some one does not like some ones post, instead of ignoring it like they should it is classified as spam or abuse.

Who is the person who started this news group, what is it origin and who is the modirator.

If it belongs to one country and no one is welcome here then all those not belonging should leave.

This forum is becomeing not constructive and is now beginging to lack information other then attacks, flams and bond fires.

If you dont like a post block it, ignore it, dont reply to it the more replies the longer it lives.

If you want this post to go away and it offends you some how plase do not reply to it and it will expire.

Reply to
Not here Not Now

here is an example

Error! newsgroup server responded:No Such Article In Group

Perhaps the article has expired

click here

Reply to
Not here Not Now

Hey, check out the posts, UK, NZ, AUS, USA and other places, group is intended for all who have anything constructive to say or offer relating to the Original Mini.............

Reply to
WR51

Yes and the group was started by an American REAL Mini enthusiast called Rocky Frisco!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Before being hounded away by other Americans if memory serves me right? Nothing against them, just that it makes the criticism of the Bini look tame...

Reply to
WR51

REAL mini...my ass! You mean "old" mini. The REAL mini is made by BMW. You are just behind the times and not willing to change. At least thats what Rocky Frisco told me.

Reply to
Madmax

You are correct....This group is VERY anti-American. Obviously the UK only believes in free speech, as long as you don't disagree with their narrow minded views.

Reply to
Madmax

We have some resident Trolls who are faking user IDs and posting abusive comments. Check that the headers are all correct before responding. Don't respond to cross postings as they are intended to cause angst.

It's a bit rough in here at the moment but anyone with a keen interest in the original Mini should stick it out as I assume the aim of the Troll is to have the users all abandon the group.

Reply to
Turbo Jo

Then why are YOU cross-posting this to rec.ponds? What has cars to do with ponds and fish or alternative health issues? Please trim your headers before cross-posting as it just makes the problem continue on.

Reply to
Henry Mankinna

Thanks I wanted to be sure before posting, I dont like wars in forums

Reply to
Not here Not Now