Is your Mini genuine?

"Madmax" wrote in a window licker stylee

My my.... things go from bad to worse.... not only do you manage to prove that you are bereft of mechanical skill, but now you prove beyond resonable doubt that you have no taste!!

A Hardley Davidson and a "BMW" monstrosity all in the same household???

Your repair bills must be astronomical!!

Mick

Reply to
Mick Rouse

I have seen it all. The English criticised by an American for their use of English.

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man

I do all the work needed on my Harley, which isn't much. As far as no taste, look again. That bike gets me more pussy than a man can handle. Live to ride, ride to live.

Mark

Reply to
Madmax

"Madmax" wrote in a falling to bits hardley stylee..

I don't think i've ever came across (and I don't mean literally) a Hardley that's been low maintainence...

I've been riding bikes now for nearly 20 years now, and i've never been tempted to buy one, due to the horror stories i've seen and heard...

Anyway... If you need the bike to get you "pussy", I can wholly understand why you would have a "BMW" monstrosity... I personally prefer to use my superior good looks and sparkling wit to charm the ladies...

I would recommend you have a look at these :

They might be able to help so you can sell your hardley and spend the money on your undoubtedly ever increasing BMW dealer cost.

Yours Lovingly in a "Real Mini" christmas sentimental stylee

Mick :D

Reply to
Mick Rouse

Does your mummy know you are playing on a grown-up's computer?

**

Futile it may be with some people, but it was an enjoyable 10 minutes creating it.

erik.

Reply to
erik fishead

as my sig says really...

Reply to
Martyn Walker

LOL

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

That rocks Erik.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Ta, nice of you to say so. Thanks also to the rest of the people in here who looked, and maxed out the bandwidth limit for the geocities site it was on

8-)

After a chat with a mate who helps with the Internet Mini Encyclopaedia, it's also temporarily hosted at

erik.

Reply to
erik fishead

"erik fishead" wrote in purple crayon