Is your Mini genuine 2?

"Taffy" wrote in a quality stylee...

Yes my mini's are definately genuine....

:D

Mick

71 clubby 84 25 LE 89 30 LE
Reply to
Mick

Nice one Mick!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Mick,

Trade those old junkers in and get a new one !

Reply to
Madmax

"Madmax" wrote in a variety club sunshine coach stylee

No thanks mate, to be quite truthful I prefer something that when it go's wrong, I don't have to take it to a BMW dealer and get shafted for repair costs.

Not only that, I prefer my car's to have class and soul....

Mick

Reply to
Mick Rouse

Fair enough Mick. By the way, I was just funning you.

Mark

Reply to
Madmax

Funning you? What sort of backwards language is that?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy