Kill file? How do I do it?

I was having some fun with our resident troll, but its got really boring and predictable. Can someone advise me how to set up the kill file? if thats what its called so I can just ignore her...

Reply to
Tim

I have it banned by IP, so if it changes its name & pretends to be someone else it still don't show up anymore :-)

its ip number is: 63.201.28.146

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Hi Tim, I'm with Outlook Express, click on the Trolls message to highlight it, then go in to, Messages in the toolbar, scroll down to , block sender, click it and that's it, Killfiled, or even better, do as Steve 68s has done, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

But if your kill-filing by IP, do you still have to do it via Outlook Express, or is there a way to block the Troll on Google too?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

I smell chicken! By by .....

Reply to
Madmax

But don't kill file me Tim as the Troll did do a few posts using my name, so that wasn't always me posting in some threads.

Anyway I just kill-file every instance of Troll action, so good for you for doing the same mate.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Yes tim, don't kill file me. In my personal life I am quite the loner. No one likes me and this is the only place I can go where people listen to me. Hello.......hello......is anyone there?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

so disapointing, thought you could do better then that.....

just gos to show our resdient troll is not only a dork, but also one with no real troll ability...

I really was expect>> I was having some fun with our resident troll, but its got really boring

Reply to
Tim

Hi, Open a message from the troll, then click on "message", then click on "block sender" It's as easy as that. Keith

Reply to
xx

What happened to the kill file? Obviously I have enough ability to keep your feeble mind wondering. Now just turn around and bite yourself on the ass. After all, its big enough! Seeing as how you are ALL ass.

Tim wrote:

Reply to
madmax