Lakes Tour 2005

Anyone doing this run

10-11-12-13th June, organised by Mini Mad Merseyside club check out the site, absolutely fantastic weekend for mini-ing
are entry number 24 Fitzy
Reply to
Fitzy

"Fitzy" wrote in

I would be doing it but they were "Full"

:(

Mick Rouse

Mick Rouse

I would be doing it but both pickups are off the road at the minute :(

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man

They said the same last year, (2004) but because of last minute cancellations, and people having problems with there cars, we where given a place and plaque,, and in 2003 we just turned up on the off chance, and where given a place and a plaque, even if you just turned up with a mini and a tent, I know you would be made welcome, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Hi Muffy, both cars off the road, what a pity , you could always arrive in the Metro ?? Fitzy

"The Muffin Man" wrote in message news:42a7106d$1 snipped-for-privacy@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...

Reply to
Fitzy

NO - that would be sacrilege!! I love the metro but go to a mini gig in it??????

One of the pickups is ready to be sprayed and go back on the road as a "new" car. (only taken 2 year!!). The other it looks like will be taken to bits. Unless you want it as a project. The thing is it is worth 1000 in bits. If you want a project for 1000 then it is yours. It needs two sills, a front end and a floor panel.

Sounds a lot but it has minifins, disc brakes, braded lines, leather interior, cd player, amp, speakers, p4 rear lights (if you know what you are talking about (100 a pair)), walnut dash etc...etc...etc...

A guy offered me a few hundred for the shell and I need the cash to pay for the new one...........

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man

I wish I had the space to give the pick-up a home Muffy, but like most Mini enthusiasts who live in or near a big city, Space is a problem, we have 3 everyday family cars, 2 minis, and 2 motorbikes, anything else would have to go in one of the bedrooms, and then get rid of one of the kids,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, come to think of it,,,,,, that's not a bad idea , Hmmmm

Fitzy

"The Muffin Man" wrote in message news:42a781d5$1 snipped-for-privacy@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...

Reply to
Fitzy

Try Ebay. Sell anything on there! LOL

Keith

wrote

I have two pickups, a fiesta, a metro and a motorbike. And there are only 2 of us!!

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man