veilings site voor mini's

Hi there,

There's a new auction site on air, just for parts and bits but also to buy mini's.

www.veilings-pagina.nl

Martin

Interesting to see such a following in Mini's over in Holland. I brought my '78 Mini Clubman over here from the UK and one of the 35 amp fuses blew recently. Could I find a replacement? No chance. I had to bodge it with tin foil in the end until I next go back to the UK and buy one from my local auto factors.

Reply to
ln1gaw