Madmax, whar's his problem?

Please tell me. Been away from the group for awhile. I'm sure he'll let me know what he thinks.

Reply to
Doug

My problem is how I was treated the first time I visited this group. I was rudely told by four members that I was in the wrong newsgroup and that I owned a shitty car. With the way I was, and have been treated, I have made it a point to enlighten this group on a daily basis. Now it has gotten to a point where I am really having fun. I think that I'll stick around.

Reply to
madmax

Which just proves he has a problem after all?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

I already answered that moron....the problem is YOU. Now pull your head out of your ass and jump off the earth.

Reply to
Madmax

Oh well if i'm such a problem then why not frigg off creepy draws!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

I think it can be just put down to that hes a Yank....as opposed to an american...you know red necked, under educated and biggoted...any one else want to add their 5 cents worth?

Reply to
Tim

That was only 2 cents worth....besides YOUR the one that lives on the farm. Been playing with those animals again.....tim, tim. Why would you say that I am bigoted? Just because I don't like you white ass ed brits? You should first learn to spell, before calling me under educated.

Reply to
Madmax

Perchance YOU should learn some grammar....

Now - if you don't know which part is incorrect, it is quite cleverly highlighted in capitals in your original post. It's YOU'RE for future reference. Perhaps best to make sure your own spelling and grammar is correct before complaining about others...

Reply to
RS

For future reference, YOU'RE an ass hole....I gots me plenty of the education. At least I don't f*ck farm animals. Now its down to 1 cents worth. About what YOU'RE mini is worth.

Reply to
madmax

Hi Tim, Max cant help it, he is typical of a percentage of his nation, he goes round creating enemies wherever he can, We all know it's much easier to win friends than have enemies, poor old MM has not got the tools to gain friends,

Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

I don't think he's got any tools at all and that's why he has issues! ;O)

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

I would NEVER try to make friends in a group like this....please, I just couldn't lower myself.

Reply to
Madmax

And taffy is always playing with his own "tool"...thats why he went blind at such an early age.

Reply to
Madmax

take a hike Max, your not wanted, not appreciated and most posetivly not welcome.

Reply to
Tim

You give me all the more reason to stay....

Reply to
madmax