Merry Christmas

Have a good one NG, Fitzy & Family

Reply to
Fitzy

"Fitzy" wrote in a festive stylee

All the best to everyone...

May you all have an excellent christmas and a minced new year :)

Mick

Reply to
Mick Rouse

I'll drink to that !

Hope everyone gets everything they want and has a wonderful break.

Reply to
Biffa Bacon (mobile)

And don't do too much work on the mini or the missus will get a bit angry!

Happy Xmas to one and all

miniman

Reply to
miniman

Thanks, and to you. No Mini presents yet this morning. I have got the Chris Rea 12 disc history of the blues, though. Wow!

Regards, David Betts snipped-for-privacy@minilist.org The Mini Gallery:

David Betts

Hapy Christmas to all the good mini folks!!

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

S'funny you know..... she was totally unimpressed with the Brand New Wire Brush and Tin of Gunk that she unwrapped this morning.

Perhaps I should move the engine and subframe from the patio as I don't think she's got the hint.

;-)

Reply to
Biffa Bacon (mobile)

I'm a little late. Just got back into town. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Mark

Reply to
madmax