Metro Calipers

Anyone fitted Metro Calipers?
What discs do you need as when I tried the Metro calipers on the Mini (8.4") ones they were not centred and would need spacers on the caliper
to centralise them on the discs.
On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:13:04 +0100, Turbo Jo

along with the calipers you need the Metro drive flanges.
greetings, Theo van den Bogaard
t.a.j.m.vdnbogaard@ uvt.nl wrote:

Thanks
I'll have to get them of our scrapped Metro before we get it collected