MPI Problem

Going crazy here.

I have a MPI Mini as soon as the rpm goes over 2,000 it misfires and cuts out.

Checked on the Computer and it said faulty Cam sensor, so I changed that. It still does exactly the same and says same error. Any ideas.

Cheers

Alan

Reply to
Scaleracing

Sounds like the plug leads are breaking down , and overloading the ignition system Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Check the wiring and connectors between the cam sensor and the ECU, including any earths.

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

Thanks for the ideas, will let you know.

cheers

Alan

Reply to
Scaleracing