Nicest mini

Hey all

Small compition here for the nicest mini out there.. please put links to photos... sorry no prizes apart from knowing how much people like your car!

Reply to
Stephen Hetherington
1975 innocenti mini cooper, ( yes they did make them in Italy untill 1975) this is one of the last origional factory 10" wheeled coopers,

Steve.

"Stephen Hetherington" wrote in message news:42f19af1$ snipped-for-privacy@clear.net.nz...

Reply to
Steve68s

Very nice! It's just a shame the lights and grill are wrong!

Reply to
Nicholas Bales

I think the black plastic grille looks cheap n nasty, I still have it though, some innos where fitted with chrome grilles though although diffrent from the one on mine,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

shame it has to go really

Regards Martyn

-

"Don't argue with stupid people. They just bring you down to their level = and then beat you with experience."

"Stephen Hetherington" wrote in = message news:42f19af1$ snipped-for-privacy@clear.net.nz...

Reply to
Martyn