Opinions wanted for Mini article

Hey,

I'm a 1st year Journalism student and a life long Mini fan. For one of my assignments I'm writing an article about the old Mini mainly focusing on its history (how it has changed and developed over the years) and looking at what has made it so popular.

I wanted to get some more information and opinions on the Mini. So if you have a little time spare I would greatly appreciate it if you could answer some of the questions below.

Questions?

  1. What Mini(s) do you currently own?

  1. Why do you think there's so much camaraderie among Mini owners?

  2. Why do you think the Mini was and is still so popular?

  1. What do you think of the new Mini?

- Will it ever be as popular as the old one?

  1. Do you have any interesting facts or antidotes about your Mini(s)?

Thanks for looking.

Reply to
strikea

There is no known antidote :)

Reply to
Sunbeam

As your focusing on the Mini's history, check out my own website at

if there's any photo's or whatever you want feel free.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Thanks Taffy, great website, lots of good info.

Reply to
strikea