Prices on used New Mini

Looking to add a big Bruver to my stable to join my beautiful 1967 Mini Moke. What kind of prices are you folks seeing for 02s in USA?

Thanks.

Quick "dances with danger" Silver

Reply to
OsiTech.Net

If I had one I would give it away for free, but I aint got one, not now, not never,

Steve 68,

Reply to
Steve68s

I've seen them for 16k to 18k unless you want the "S" model. Then add about 1k more. Hope this helps.

Reply to
Mark

Hey thanks for responding. For US purposes I think the non S is a waste.

My A4 has me seriously hooked on forced induction at this time and will require the S but with those prices still up there I will have to wait some more then.

Thanks once again.

Reply to
OsiTech.Net

Thats just for low mileage cars. I think the prices are a little lower.

Reply to
Madmax