wiring loom

Arrived today. Wooohooo.

Auto sparks are great. I was told they had a waiting list of 1 1/2 months. The made me a custom loom that arrived today. I ordered it Sunday afternoon over t'interweb

Better detail my engine now!!

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man

Does this mean you could make the lakes this year Muffy

Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

The lakes is early and the dales is late right? I don't think it will be ready for a bit yet. I will go and detail the engine during Easter. I also need to source some other bits but the build can be getting underway without trim :D

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man