Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mini investing $387M in manufacturing, looking for even more capacity
From AB MINI ANNOUNCES FURTHER £250M INVESTMENT IN UK MANUFACTURING 09.07.2012 Oxford, UK: BMW Group has today announced a further £250m investment in its UK manufacturing operations by the end of...

Mini Coupe made lighter, more powerful by Revozport
From AB REVOZPORT's Mini Targa Raze for Coupe & Roadster To celebrate the milestone of Revozport achieving the asia's 1st ISO9001:2008 QS certificate by SGS & TUV SUD, the company releases the new...

Mini adds revised powertrain, automatic option to John Cooper Works models
From AB MINI INNOVATIONS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE EXTREME DRIVING FUN AND EVEN GREATER EFFICIENCY. MINI PRESENTS THE NEW JOHN COOPER WORKS MODELS. Woodcliff Lake, NJ ? May 18, 2012... In keeping with the...

Mini previews 2012 Life Ball Roadster
From AB MINI supports the Life Ball in Vienna for the 12th time. Proceeds so far from the one-off Life Ball MINI models amount to more than a half a million euros. 02.05.2012 Munich/Vienna. Since its...

Why did this Mini sell for over $65,000?
From AB Lot 307 1959 Austin Mini Se7en De Luxe Saloon Registration no. XLL 27 Chassis no. AA2S7/108 Engine no. 8AUH-908 Sold for £40,250 inc. premium Footnotes This Austin Se7en De Luxe is believed...

Mini versus Porsche
Anyone have any thoughts on the Mini versus Porsche hype going on now?
1
1

The Mini - car of the century
(Car Lust) - How do you begin a post about a legendary car that changed history? A 50-year-old design that will last forever? One that has since been totally redesigned, yet still retains the flavor...
1
1

Domino Pimlico Register and KIT Cars activities
Where is everyone? Hi, Used to read about kits etc, but activities seem to be on the back burner... Since tw guys followed my footsteps in accuiring a Pimlico, we took the opportunaty of forming a...
2
2

Quelqu'un peut m'aider à identifier cette mini ?
Salut Je cherche à identifier cette mini (modèle, cylindrée, etc...) J'ai mis l'album photo sur flickr : d'avance!

P0073 Ambient Temp Sensor
Based on other postings I 'm not sure if this really is a newsgroup about Mini automobiles. Anyway have a 2001 model with a faulty temp sensor, I think. It gives readings of exactly the same temp of...
1
1

What is the plural of "Mini Cooper S" ?
What is the plural of "Mini Cooper S" ? "Mini Cooper Ss" "Mini Cooper S's" "Mini Cooper Ses" "Mini Cooper S-es" "Mini Cooper S' " I need to know for my website! Ship Shiperton Henethe
1
1

For Sale - Zeemax Bodykit
Hi All, I am based in Southampton and have a Zeemax saloon bodykit for sale, this kit has never been fitted, painted or used and includes front and rear bumpers, side skirts and arches. I would accept...

How much can I expect to pay?
Hi folks, I'm looking for a used mini, less than 10 years old, but not clapped out (nothing with >75k miles or lots of wear). I know almost nothing about minis - are there particular years to look for...

Reducing Fuel use and Increasing your car speed with FFI MPG-CAPS
To : all car LOVER'S Reducing Fuel use and Increasing your car speed with FFI MPG-CAPS and maximalizing your engine performance without engine corrosive - 100% quarantee with insurance $1 million (all...

Job Done
Just a post to let you kind folks know that my Mini Clubby Estate is finally complete and running. Thanks to those who helped on here. Its taken six and a half years, and how this forum has changed...
3
3