1990 Eclipse - Replacement Headlight Lenses?

Anyone besides Mitsubishi make replacement lenses?
Fred

Actually for the 1G car with pop-up lights you can fit Hella "E-Code" reflectors/lens with an H-4 bulb. The E-Code reflector/lens differs in how it cast light from a D.O.T. spec reflector/lens. I ran those with 80watt low beam and was flashed by on coming drivers only once. They were great. You should be able to google a source.

Thanks! Stupid questions....
What's a 1G car?
And what is the difference in how the E-Code casts light? Sounds good, but I want to avoid installing one of those super bright blue lights that I see sometimes.

"What's a 1G car?"
The Eclipse was born in 1989 with the 1990 production model. 1990 to 1994 cars are collectively knows as 1G or "first generation" cars You'll find that the '90 is a bastard car and many items are unique to 1990. 1995 through 1999 are 2G and 2000+ 3G.( this car shares only a name with the previous two.)
"And what is the difference in how the E-Code casts light?"
That's long past history for me, you're going to have to Google up a site that shows the difference in pattern between E-code and D.O.T. Here's the item in question: http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/HELLA_HEADLAMP_CONVERSION_165_MM_HEADLAMP_TO_H4_9003_SQUARE_H4_p_550.html
"Sounds good, but I want to avoid installing one of those super bright blue lights that I see sometimes."
Blue confuses the eye, making it harder to focus...I don't get the colored light thing at all. You can get cheap H-4 bulbs from JC Whitney and maybe the reflector kit too.
This is the one thing I miss about the old 1991 car over my '97 GSX. the lights on the old car were great and they didn't piss others off by blinding them. The GSX is like driving by candle light in comparison.
OK thanks. I did find out that parts for the 1990 fit only 1989 & 90.

model. 1990 to 1994

cars You'll find

1990.
only a name with the

light?"
Google up a site

D.O.T.
http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/HELLA_HEADLAMP_CONVERSION_165_MM_HEADLAMP_TO_H4_9003_SQUARE_H4_p_550.html
get the colored

Whitney and maybe

my '97 GSX. the

others off by blinding

comparison.
Acutally, I messed up.....
I didn't mean the headlights, what I'm wanting to replace are the plastic lenses that cover the front turn signals and the grill. They are getting kind of yellow-like.
I asked the body shop man what to do and he says to paint the car brown. :O)

model. 1990 to 1994

cars You'll find

1990.
only a name with the

light?"
Google up a site

D.O.T.
http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/HELLA_HEADLAMP_CONVERSION_165_MM_HEADLAMP_TO_H4_9003_SQUARE_H4_p_550.html
get the colored

Whitney and maybe

my '97 GSX. the

others off by blinding

comparison.
Ebay and www.dsmtrader.com are your best bets.

http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/HELLA_HEADLAMP_CONVERSION_165_MM_HEADLAMP_TO_H4_9003_SQUARE_H4_p_550.html
Thanks. DSM is new to me and looks like a good site!
By the way, what is the proper name for these parts? 1 - the plastic lenses that cover the front turn signals 2 - the plastic that covers the grill

http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/HELLA_HEADLAMP_CONVERSION_165_MM_HEADLAMP_TO_H4_9003_SQUARE_H4_p_550.html
those
don't
JC