1st Mitsubishi purchase 2003 Galant Es keyless?

Hi- purchased this frost colored vehicle yesterday. I like the car and the performance. I don't have the keyless remote for this car. If I purchase this on Ebay should I look for a certain code? Or will all remotes for 2003 work just as long it is programmed? thank you

Reply to
Bruce

Did the car come equipped with keyless entry from the factory. If not, you need more than a fob.

Reply to
Nirodac Yar