200 eclipse GT

Last two rains I have had a large puddle on the drivers floor, it seems to be coming onto the rug at the front bottom of the drivers door, is there a drain hole that may be blocked? any other ideas? Thanks

Reply to
Fiberman

On most cars there are drain holes on the bottom of each door you can check these but it's probally a long shot. If I was you I'd be checking the door weather strip, the windshield seal, and make shure the window fits snug into the weather strip when you have it rolled up. Hope this helps

Reply to
Chance