Partingout 1989 Mitsubishi Montero..

My Baby finally died...engine over-heated, now itsa time to baury her.

She was a good putt-putt.

Blue 1989 montero, v6, 4 door, power windows.

Fully loaded, AC/pw/pb/etc, etc, etc.

E-mail me your request, I will have a price.

Parts are going at a GOOD PRINCE!

Any parts that are small and salvageable not spoken for will be put on e-bay. If not sold, will be trashed.

I hate to see some good used parts go to waste.

Mitsubishi is new in my area, which is Canadaland, so I know there prob will not be many local takers.

Laters all....

Reply to
Arcade