2000 Eclipse GT floorboard/carpet wet behind drivers seat only (L rear passenger)

HELP !! (54,000 miles) This just started happening about a week ago. Carpet behind the drivers seat is SOAKED. The sunroof isn't leaking (headliner spotless), the 2 drains in the hatchback (L&R) rain channels are clear and functional, window/door seals are tight with no leaks, windows close fully. Car is garage kept. The floor is wet even after a week of dry weather. I'm at a loss as to origin of this puddle. No other floorboards/carpets are wet anywhere or even damp so no trail to follow. No smell or residue when I touch it. Feels/smells like straight water. All carpets are bone dry except the left rear. How da' hell is the water getting to the drivers side backseat with no obvious source or trail to backtrack. Anyone else ever run into this problem?? I'd REALLY hate to have to take it to the dealer to locate the source but as a last resort....VERY last resort, I will. As painful as it will be. Any ideas will be appreciated!

Reply to
Altima Esse