2001 Gallant no reverse!

My 2001 gallant drives fine through the fowrad gears but when I put it in reverse it acts like it is in neutral. This just started and gave me no advance symptoms. Before I get ripped at the local shop I thought I would get some ideas.

thanks in advance,

stu

Reply to
theblade_guy

"theblade_guy" wrote: > My 2001 gallant drives fine through the fowrad gears but when > I put it in reverse it acts like it is in neutral. This just > started and gave me no advance symptoms. Before I get ripped > at the local shop I thought I would get some ideas. > > thanks in advance, > > stu

Did you get or find a solution? I have a similar problem only mine won?t shift into 3rd either

Reply to
corncobb