Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FTO Spark Plug Gaps
Hi there, been tinkering with the FTO and think the plugs need replacing, its a V6 GR 1995 if anyone knows the Gaps that would be great Cheers Lloyd
3
3

Montero 1990 Oxygen Sensor Service Engine Light
This engine is in my 1990 Montero. Recently, I replaced the oxygen sensor as the service engine light kept staying on and the code in the computer was for the oxygen sensor, plus the car was sucking...
3
3

Replacement Visors for 1990 Eclipse?
Howdy doody friends! I am looking for a replacement visor bracket (or whole visor assy) for a 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Anyone know how to find out what other makes, models and years that same visor is...
3
3

Chiptuning for Grandis 2,0 DI-D
Hello, I have got a new Mitsubishi Grandis with the 2 Liter Diesel engine from Volkswagen. Due the low power (136 hp) I consider to increase torque and power with a chiptuning. Does anybody have...

coolant drain plug
Hi, i am looking for the coolant drain plug on on my TR (1993) 4 cyl Magna. The Haynes manual does not show it and a quick inspection did not reveal it. thanks in advance Dicker

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.5, dated April 23, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...

95 galant 4 cyl.
hi, i was told my car might have a vacuum leak, can someone explain what that is and the cost to fix. its been running really rough at idle and 40 to 50 mph. i replaced spark plugs, put injector...
1
1

"Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution"
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution at

stereo unlock code for 2001 eclipse
was just wondering how to get the code, dont have the owners manual..dont wanna pay someone to give me a code on a radio thats in a car that i own already...seems kinda odd to me..just need some...

Hello, just wanted some advice on accessories for my 2002 Carisma
Hello, just wanted some advice on where to obtain accessories for my 2002 Carisma 1.6 I just bought the car a few days ago from a dealer and found the original First Aid Kit, Warning Triangle were...

mitsubishi space wagon 1990
i have a mitubishi space wagon 1990 2.0 glx, it keeps cutting out and then won't start again for a while, any idea's, also i want a repair manual but haynes don't do one, any suggestions of where to...
7
7

95 galant
i had the spark plugs replaced. would it make a difference if the plug wires were replaced or not? im trying to determine why the car runs rough on idle and around 40 to 50 mph. also i have a...
6
6

more about problem
the galant shakes a lot during idle and shakes at 40 to 50 mph. i can really feel it and its scary. at higher speeds it is fine. what is a cam belt? yes im a female. trying to get info for a friend...

car running rough
hi, thanks for help. i had new spark plugs put in because of the rumbling at a stop and when i hit 40 mph. i was told it was spark plugs i needed. it did not take care of the problem. does anyone know...
3
3

Engine and Trans
Does any body know where I could get an engine and a transmission for my 94 Eclipse? The engine went out and so did the transmission. I have the 1.8 L engine. I wanna get the 2.0 L non turbo engine...
14
14