Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
The 2015 is getting some improvements and enhancements. From AB 2015 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT AT-A-GLANCE 11/06/14 What's New for 2015 Next-generation continuously-variable transmission (equivalent...

Mitsi RVR rebooting disc for the multi communication system, is it still availab
Mitsubishi RVR SUV GDI 1999 model. I am looking to purchase the booklet and CD disc to enable rebooting of this models Multi Communication system. This vehicle is of course an import, and it arrived...

Mitsubishi Concept
Here is the concept XR-PHEV Evolution Vision Gran Turismo. That is quite a name. From AB Introducing the Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV Evolution Vision Gran Turismo The "Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV...

2002 montero sport eats alternators
In the past year I have had a rash of alternator fails. These have been replace at a local repair shop. One failed so soon after install that the supplier replaced it in warrantee. After the one a...

Mitsubishi Celebrates 40th Anniversary with Special Edition Lancer
Mitsubishi has an anniversary to celebrate. It has been selling cars in the UK for the last 40 years, and in recognition it is launching the Lancer Evolution X FQ-440 MR special edition with some real...

Eclipse Clubs
Where would a feller look to find a local Ecplise club?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV now priced ridiculously low at $22,995, before incentives
From AB New 2014 Mitsubishi i-MiEV: More Standard Features and a $6,000-Plus Reduction in Price Tue, Dec 03, 2013 - Cypress, California - Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is proud to...

Eclipse Bottoming Out
On a cold day, the back end bottoms out. Never happens on a hot day, so I'm guessing it's the struts. Cost to replace them is astronomical - more than the value of the car! Is there any other way to...
4
4

Eclipse Electric Window Circuit
Greetings! I am troubleshooting an electric window circuit. The drivers side works fine. Passenger window motor will not energize. I have already checked the entire circuit from the ignition switch to...
1
1

ECU Schematic for 1G Eclipse?
Anyone know if one is online? Or if you have one I'll be glad to send a few $$ for a copy. I need to troubleshoot the check engine light circuit and have traced it to the ECU circuit board. Thanks....
8
8

2014 Mitsubishi Mirage starting $12,995
From ESPN Mitsubishi Motors Announces Pricing for the All-New 2014 Mirage, the Most Fuel-Efficient Gasoline-Powered Non-Hybrid Vehicle in America Mon, Aug 19, 2013 - Cypress, California - Mitsubishi...

List of Eclipse TS and Repair Links
Various links I have collected in troubleshooting & repairing ECU and various sensors & wiring to all my buddies at these 3 newsgroups who have helped me out a LOT and other folks looking for info on...

Smog Check Rules....
I stopped to get a smog check done today on the 1990 Eclipse which is required for renewal in Calif. The mechanic said all checked out fine except the check engine light was not coming on and he could...

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander earns Top Safety Pick+ award
From AB The Mitsubishi Outlander officially is a safe vehicle, earning a good rating in all of the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety crash test categories - good enough for the agency to give it...

Mitsubishi recalling 2013 Outlander Sport for suspension issue
From AB Report Receipt Date: JUL 08, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V300000 Component(s): SUSPENSION Potential Number of Units Affected: 305 Vehicle Model Year(s) Make Model: 2013 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER...