Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

More Advice on a sports car purchase (celica, eclipse, rsx, ,wrx, altima)
Thanks for all the help and advice, however, I think some posters mistook my question. I am in my twenties - I am not shelling out cash for a super-turbo RWD hyper-sports car here. I'm just looking...
33
33

2002 mitubishi mirage
hi all i just bought a brand new 2002 mitubish mirage i was wondering if any one new anything about finding spoilers and body kits and stuff to spice it up as i dont know about this kind of stuff and...

Re: Question about diagnosing engine malfunction with spark plug color. Please help.
I changed the injector and it runs like a new van. I stand corrected, It didn't run this well when I bought it new. It never backfired at all. It just had a really bad idle and no pickup. I think it...
1
1

Our Mitsubishi RVR
We just bought a second hand 1994 Mitsubishi RVR.. Love the car, can't find A driver manual or a service manual for it anywhere.. Anyone know of a publisher who makes manuals for the RVR? Thanks.
2
2

2002 Mirage coupe
hi i recently purchased a brand new 2002 mirage one of the last ones they made i guess they never sold it but any ways i was wondering fi there is any suggestion on maintanance on this car or any...

Re: Looking for CD Changer for 2000 Mirage
try the penny saver they have greats deal but becarful sometimes they are refurbished

Re: What Is The Fuel Consumtion of 3500GDI V6 Pajero. Thanks.
Around 18 mpg, 22 at best highway only, 15 when towing. schreef in bericht news: http://www.pocuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4401
1
1

Zündverteiler defekt in meinem Space Wagon Bj. 1994
Hi, ist eine Reparatur möglich und kann mir jemand Tips geben? Wo kann ich preiswert einen bekommen? -- ------------------------------------- Gruß Karsten Mail:

2002 Montero Service Manauls Price Drop!
I've dropped the price down to $50.00 Check out:

TRANS FLUID DISCREPANCY
My trans holds 7.5 qts. of fluid. I have 1/3 of 1 qt. of dexron fluid in there (wrong type for this car) and the rest is ATF+3. The dexron is a much heavier fluid. This means I got 96% good stuff vs...

FA:99 02 Mitsubishi Mirage Pass Side Tail Light
for looking

Re: Where can I find an idle control motor for a 1995 Mitsubishi Mirage 1.5L?

Re: PCV VALVE 'BREATHERS' ??
A little cleaner engine, as well as helps keep blowby oil out of the intake. (Less blue smoke out the exhaust that way, on higher-mileage engines.) The JDM engines have that valve cover outlet vented...
1
1

2002 Mitsubishi Montero Service Manuals
Check out these manuals if you own a 2002 Mitsubishi Montero

Mitsubishi Diamante 3.0 GDI V6
Hello everyone, We have a problem with this car missing when it first starts up. It would appear that it's not something simple as it goes on the road well. It doesent really miss in cruise but on a...
1
1