Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

96 Galant Stereo Code....
Hey guys....I just got a Galant and the stereo was not working. Looks like I need some kind of code or something.....There was no owners manual with it....but im sure there is a "Default" code or...
1
1

Jap Imports and Sat Nav
On the Legnum VR-4 I'm looking at there is a japanese satnav/tv/dvd screen in the dash, I've been told the only way to have the displayed language changed to english is to buy a whole new unit. Sounds...

1995 Eclipse 4wd turbo
How do you replace the fuel filter on a 1995 eclipse 4wd turbo. Is it an easy project? thanks.
1
1

Replacing 2000 Eclipse CD Changer
My 2000 Eclipse includes the combination AM/FM cassette in-dash 4CD-Changer. I love the in-dash changer but it recently broke and I want to replace it. I've briefly looked on-line for a dealer that...

zagl±da tu ktos z Polski?
Witam Czy jest tu kto¶ z Polski? -- Maciek Le¶kiewicz (Seidorf) GG # 70159 *** ICQ # 154081450
1
1

Replacing a 1.8 cam belt.
Mitdubishi Galant.1.8 16v SOHC engne. Gonna fit a new one anyway, but can someone tell me the manufacturers recomended mileage between changes for this engine? Last changed at 54k. Car has now done...
3
3

EXHAUST BRACKET
- '91 talon tsi Does anyone know where I can get a universal bracket for my front pipe? It's the bracket that wraps around the neck of the pipe just below the flange and attaches to the front of the...
1
1

Re: translated "Import" handbooks
I'm not sure if it's what you want but this site has owners handbooks for the delica. I used them for my Chariot and they were very quick.
2
2

2001 Eclipse GT - Code
I'm looking for the four digit maintenance codes to reset my 2001 Eclipse GT. Is it possible to enter the code myself and bypass the trip to the Service Department.

Nice '92 Eclipse ForSale- only $500 o.b.o.
Needs 1.8 liter non-turbo engine. Exterior, interior in great shape. Tires great. 5-speed. Just put in new clutch two months ago. I have service records for car over the past two years. This is a...

Removing radio from '95 Magna TE
gday, I need some removing the standard head-unit/radio in a 1995 Mitsubishi Magna TE Exec. I wouldve attached photos for ease of explanation but i dont have them right here. Ive gotten as far out to...

Re: Advice on a sports car purchase (celica, eclipse, rsx, and tib)
there are no sports cars listed in your post......... they all are stinking front-drives.
52
52