1990 Mitsubishi Montero Sport wont start

Hey all,

I have a 1990 Mitsubishi Montero Sport that I am watching for someone who is deployed. I start it every month or so but otherwise do not bother with it. This last month it wouldnt start. I jumped the battery (which worked) but now when I attempt to start it there is a rapid "clicking" sound. Can anyone tell me what that is and how to fix it.

Reply to
Shenzai