What exactly is DSM?

Maybe a stupid question... but how else am i going to find out. :-) oh.. and maybe you could tell me about G1 and G2?

Just an FYI... I own a 1992 Eagle Talon TSi and im just trying to get to know my car and different options.

Reply to
RW

D.S.M. = Diamond Star Motors. it was a joint venture between mitsu and chrysler with a plant in illinois that produced talon, eclipse and laser autos.

1G = first generation cars (model years '90~'94) 2G = second generation cars (model years '95~'99) the plymouth laser was produced only as a 1G car. the talon was killed off in '98.

this is not a stupid question......no, we're prepared for you! follow this link:

simpleton

Don't forget the 3000gt/stealth combo. Not really a DSM automobile, but still a Chrysler/Mitsu agreement. Very similar to the DSM in many respects, although I think a 2G DSM looks better and DSMs are faster.

Reply to
Robert Honea

Reply to
simpleton

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:18:15 -0700, "simpleton" scribbled:

I think it is a rebadged import. Over here, it's known as the GTO. It's in Japan and many other countries.

-- Phillip Weston Taumarunui, New Zealand

Phillip Weston