91 eclipse wont fire...

I have a 91 Eclipse 1.8 auto, the guy I got it from pressure washed the engine and said it hasn't run since. I did the obvious and changed the cap, rotor, and wires but that didn't help. I then changed the Dist and Ecm but I still have no fire. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Reply to
Mark Williams

Can we assume it cranks over?

Have you checked the ECM for an error code?

Are you sure the replacement ECM works (the ECM being the module located in the center console, forward, directly under the radio?

Reply to
Nirodac