Wont run when excelerated

I have a 91 pontiac firebird with the 3.1.. It will crank easily, but rpms will slowly drop off and kill. The car sat up for about 2 years. I've changed
plugs, wires, dist. cap, rotor and fuel pump on it. We've checked the timing and it seems to be 180 off. No mater wich way adjusting distributer will it change. Any help would be greatly appreciated.