92 eclipse Front motor mount/roll stop

ok, I'm trying to replace my front motor mount and all the after market ones I've came across are different from the original I need to replace. On my original mount the center of the two hole are approx 4.7 inches from center to center or 120 mm from center to center.

on all the after market mounts they all apear smaller in size and the hole pattern form center to center is approx 3.94 inches or 100 mm

Has anyone else had this problem???

It's a 1992 Mits. Eclipse 2.0 turbo 2wd

also while looking at the new mount it looks as if (If it was the right size) it looks like it could mount in two different directions. on the mount there are two pieces of rubber that hold the center in place. one it mounted high and the opposite size is mounted low... Which side would face the engine? The old one was totally gone to see what directions it was.

Thanks for any information in advanced !

Reply to
MrBeep