'94 Eclipse Parts Wanted

I am looking for these parts:

2 cross memeber bolts, below radiator

1 power steering bolt, rear mount

1 flywheel lower dust shield, with bolts!

1 left rear plastic panel, hatch area, dark grey

1 front plastic splash shield, left front fender

1 lower plastic splash shield, front of engine

If you have these post a reply and I will get back to you.

Reply to
Gyzmologist

I'm guessing this is an AWD, which are different to FWD.

The rad bolts are M10 or more likely M12 1.25 pitch. Go to your nearest wrecker and look in the bucket of bolts where they dismantle Japanese cars. You should find some of the right size. What they come off is irrelevent.

power steering bolt, rear mount ? Do you mean the steering rack mounting bolts, or the crossmember the rack fits in? In any case these are M12 1.25 pitch, length varies. See above.

If you are really stuck, get the p/nos from Chrysler then order them from Mitsubishi and pay 40% less. You also won't be up for shipping...

flywheel lower dust shield, with bolts ...

A commonly lost or damaged part. I made one up by making a template from white cardboard, and cut it out of 22G steel with tinsnips and an angle grinder. Drilled the holes and added a coat of aluminium paint for protection. Took a about an hour. Bolts are M6-16mm available anywhere.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

No kidding. Don't pay Mitsu for bolts. Those are readily available at hardware stores. All bolts are 1.25 pitch except for a few little ones. The "flywheel inspection plate" can be fabricated out of sheet metal. If you are in a dry climate, don't bother. If you do drive in the rain, put it back on. It will cause rust in the pressure plate and bad things to happen. Don't ask me how I know....

------------------------ All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the Liberals for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country. -- Hermann Göring, from Nuremberg Diary by G. M. Gilbert

Reply to
Nobody U. Know