95 Eagle Talon ESI Rear Suspension Problems

hi ive been all over the internet trying to figer out why the heck my car is doing this its a 95 eagle talon esi what it dose is i can be
driveing down a road and every bump i hit the card shifts to the passanger side and its killing my tires it also dose it on any other textuar of tar patched pavement or gravle and it dose it really bad when raining i cant even drive over 40 mph cause its fish taleing so much and i belive this is a common problem for the high mile cars i have 2 talons both has over 150,000 miles on them and they both do it the first talon i bought new shocks on it and still did it it did it till its death it got rear ended and knocked into a truck and it was totaled and i also drove a 95 eclipse RS at a car lot and it had the same problem so i was wondering if any one here could tell me what it was or may had this problem happen to them and if so how did u fix it?
heres what i did so far new shocks a used kunckle arm both sides tried other tires
i changed the rims from 14" to 15" and it only made it worse
what i havent tried replaceing yet trailing arm lower arm toe control arm shock absorber upper control arm

Did you ever get a full four wheel alignment? It sounds like the rear axle is not parallel with the front or/and the rear toe in is way off. Either that or both your cars have been in accidents that bent something.
Have you checked the front suspension for wear and tear?
Does the steering wheel wobble or vibrate? If so, and assuming the wheels are balanced, you have an inner CV joint problem. This can cause odd handling effects.
Stewart DIBBS
"" wrote:
> > > 95 eagle talon esi ... I can be driving down a road and > every bump i hit > > the card shifts to the > > passanger side ... fishtailing in the wet > > Did you ever get a full four wheel alignment? It sounds like > the rear axle > is not parallel with the front or/and the rear toe in is way > off. Either > that or both your cars have been in accidents that bent > something. > > Have you checked the front suspension for wear and tear? > > Does the steering wheel wobble or vibrate? If so, and assuming > the wheels > are balanced, you have an inner CV joint problem. This can > cause odd > handling effects. > > Stewart DIBBS
yeah it needs a alignment cause if i let go of the wheel it pulls to the right alittle but it did this when i bought the car from a seller and it wasnt out of alignment then cause it drove stright when i let the wheel go and it had 14" rims on it which it drove better till i put my 15 chromes on it then it just made it worse :(

Check the rhs front inner CV joint for wear. There should be maximum rotational slop of 1.0mm

You of course mean 15" ... what's the width and offset of these? Standard Mitsubishi sizes are 5.5J14 or 6.0J15 or 6.0J16, all with 46mm offset. Put a wheel with with, say, 40mm offset and you'll get increased bump feedback in the steering, and any alignment issues are magnified.
So ... you need to fix any worn parts and get an alignment.
Stewart DIBBS