95 Eclipse Headlights

Does anyone know if headlights that are designed for a 97-99 Eclipse work in a 95 Eclipse? They appear to be the same headlights except the 97-99
ones have tinted lens. Are they the same shape though? And are the wire harnesses the same? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
no.

Hi. They will work but the 97-99 headlights are about a 1/4" shorter than the 95-96 so there will be a slight gap.

work
Yes, they will. However, you will need to change the front bumper in order for them to fight properly. The inner corner of the headlamps are of slightly different shape, which will cause it to have to be wedged into the bumper cover. My advice would be to go with after-market projection lamps as the price for a set of projections is less than a single OEM headlamp for either 95-96, or 97-99. The wiring harnesses are identical. I have checked with multiple Mitsu mechanics and they were all in agreement on this.