96 galant: need to take out rear seat

Does anyone know how to take the rear seat out of a 96 Galant? These frakin seats don't go down and I need to get into the trunk. Unfortunately, the trunk key is separate from the ignition key and ofcourse, I've lost it. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jay

Go to the dealer and give them your vin number. they will cut you a key for like 3 or 4 dollars

GB

J wrote:

Reply to
graybeard