96 Galant - need back seat out

Does anyone know how I would get the back seat out? Unfotunately, the back seats don't go down and my trunk key is separate from my ignition key and ofcourse, I've lost it. I have some stuff I need to get out of there and I can't think of another way to get in the trunk. No locksmiths in my area will take the job. Thanks for any advice/help you can provide.

Jay