99 Mitsubishi Galant - car stalls when slowing down

We just changed the ignition coil, spark plug wires , and sparks plug. Also the throttle position sensor and the idle air control valve. because it was sputtering. Now it corrected the sputtering but now whne you arte slowing down the rmp's get so low that the car stalls. Can anybody give help me and let me know what else I need to do to correct this problem.

Thanks, Mari

Reply to
mitsubishi_galant_owner

Did you replace the IACV? what do you mean by " corrected it"?

Reply to
EclipsedX