99 Montero Sport Power Lock trouble

My wife has a 99 Montero Sport XLS. Recently her power door locks have stopped working on a regular basis. They work sometimes, they don't work others. It doesn't matter if she's using the alarm remote or the buttons on the door itself. The fuse in the driver's side panel is fine. I haven't worked with power door locks before so don't really know how the system really works. Anyone with any ideas or who've had this before and found the fix?

Reply to
socalstaff